T.R.18 | Find Comfort on the Slow Web
Listen to Tea Reads, Episode 18: Find Comfort on the Slow Web by Arielle Pardes
Also Available on iTunes
This Friday's Tea Reads is an article on the benefits of the 'slow web' movement by Arielle Pardes. I'm always interested in ideas that relate to slow living, and I found Pardes's article an inspiring read. It even led me to put together some ideas for my own 'slow web' resource pack.
Listen to hear my thoughts on the 'slow web' movement.
- In the Age of Despair, Find Comfort on the Slow Web by Arielle Pardes.
- Literary Hub and their article: 100 Books Across America.
- The New York Times and The New Yorker.
- Royal Ballet Streamed Class.
- Find me on instagram: @mirandasnotebook and @mirandasbookcase.
Do you find the idea of the slow web appealing? What are your favourite sources for great long-form content? Do get in touch and let me know! You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with me on instagram.