74 | Morning Routines to Boost Happiness and Productivity
Listen to Episode 74: Morning Routines to Boost Happiness & Productivity
Also Available on iTunes
This week on Tea & Tattle podcast, Sophie and I are comparing our morning routines and the early morning habits that help boost our happiness and productivity. I love early starts to the day, but Sophie is much more of a night owl, so it was interesting to chat together about how we each approach the first few hours of the day.
Also in this episode, I tell Sophie about a new podcast I'm enjoying, as well as a great read for summer. Sophie fills me in on an exciting project she's just started working on and recommends a poetry collection she thinks I'd like.
Listen to learn the morning routines that help boost our happiness and productivity.
- My blog posts about A Devon Instagram Gathering and Soar Mill Cove Hotel.
- Bloom and Wild.
- Dorothy L Sayers.
- Unlocking the Archive.
- Blickling Estate.
- My interview with Imogen Hermes Gowar.
- Who is Mary Sue? by Sophie Collins.
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones.
- Dispatch to a Friend podcast.
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod.
- The 5 Minute Journal book and app.
- Sophie's instagram: @sophie_perdita.
- Miranda's instagram: @mirandasnotebook and @mirandasbookcase.
click on the Twitter icon to share our favourite quote from this episode
You should adapt your routine to your own needs and lifestyle.
- Sophie and Miranda
Thank you so much for listening and being a part of Tea & Tattle podcast. As always, we love to hear your thoughts, so please let us know: