72 | Our Myers-Briggs Personality Types
Listen to Episode 72: Our Myers-Briggs Personality Types
Also Available on iTunes
This week, Sophie and I are answering one of our most frequently asked questions: which are our Myers-Briggs personality types. We got a rather surprising result! Do have a listen to learn what we scored, and how we thought the Myers-Briggs test compared to Gretchen Rubin's Four Tendencies Framework.
Also in this episode, I give Sophie a book recommendation I think she'll love, and she tells me about an upcoming exhibition at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park that sounds brilliant.
Listen to learn our Myers-Briggs personality types and our recent cultural recommendations.
- Giuseppe Penone at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
- From Omega To Charleston exhibition.
- Dear Mrs Bird by A.J. Pearce.
- My interview with Laura Shapiro.
- Our episode on Gretchen Rubin's The Four Tendencies Framework.
- Sophie's instagram: @sophie_perdita.
- Miranda's instagram: @mirandasnotebook and @mirandasbookcase.
click on the Twitter icon to share our favourite quote from this episode
Personality tests are valuable for understanding ourselves and other people.
- Miranda and Sophie
Thank you so much for listening and being a part of Tea & Tattle podcast. As always, we love to hear your thoughts, so please let us know: