52 | 1st Year Anniversary Special
Listen to Episode 52: 1st Year Anniversary Special
Also Available on iTunes
I'm so excited to announce that it's Tea & Tattle's birthday! Sophie and I have now been podcasting for a year, which is very hard for us to believe (where does the time go?!). In celebration of our 1st year anniversary, we've prepared a special episode, where we're discussing our own highlights from the first year of the podcast and then answering the fantastic listener questions that were sent in for this episode.
Sophie and I want to say thank you so much to all our listeners, from those who have been with us from the beginning, to those who recently discovered the podcast. It's so wonderful to hear from our listeners, and we so appreciate your support. Many people have shared Tea & Tattle with their friends and on their social media accounts, and that makes all the difference to us - you're really helping Tea & Tattle to grow, so thank you!
Special thanks goes to everyone who sent in a question for this episode. We had so much fun reading through them, and I hope you enjoy our answers!
Listen to hear our highlights from the first year of podcasting and our answers to listener questions.
- 01:02 - Jump for Joys! Find out what's been making Miranda and Sophie happy lately.
- 05:01 - Sophie and Miranda share highlights from their first year of podcasting.
- 09:17 - Miranda and Sophie answer listener questions.
- 10:35 - Questions related to how the podcast is run and how Sophie and Miranda manage their time.
- 23:09 - Listeners ask questions about Miranda and Sophie's reading habits.
- 33:24 - Sophie and Miranda answer questions about friendship.
- 37:36 - A few more questions.
- 43:26 - Culture Corner! Find out the recent Tea & Tattle cultural favourites.
- Episode 1, where we share the story of our friendship and why we started Tea & Tattle.
- Episode 2, Lauren Collins interview.
- Episode 22, our interview with Janet Todd and Diana Birchall.
- Episode 16, our favourite Jane Austen heroines.
- MacMillan: A National Celebration at the Royal Opera House.
- Creative Market.
- City of Bells by Elizabeth Goudge.
- Betsy-Tacy books by Maud Hart Lovelace.
- 44 Scotland Street series.
- The Herb of Grace by Elizabeth Goudge.
- L'air de Rien perfume by Miller Harris.
- Bouquet d'Amour perfume by Angela Flanders.
- Murder on the Orient Express.
- Sophie's instagram: @sophie_perdita.
- Miranda's instagram: @mirandasnotebook and @mirandasbookcase.
click on the Twitter icon to share our favourite quote from this episode
Tea & Tattle has added a wonderful dimension to our friendship.
- Miranda and Sophie
Thank you so much for listening and being a part of Tea & Tattle podcast. As always, we love to hear your thoughts, so please let us know:
What are your highlights from the first year of Tea & Tattle? What moments or episodes have you enjoyed most?
Remember to tune in to Tea & Tattle again next Tuesday! I'll be chatting with Rosebie Morton, the founder of The Real Flower Company, about how she went from sheep farming to growing gorgeous varieties of roses and building a fantastic business.